In buildings without basement, KG pipes have often been used for house connections. Damage due to leaks can occur in the area of the base plate due to a lack of connection. This is where the Schuck empty pipe system comes in:
A specially coated casing pipe not only ensures an optimal seal between the empty pipe and the base plate, but also between the house entry to be installed later and the casing pipe. A fixed elbow for easy insertion of the house entry and other accessories complete the complete set.
- Building without a basement
- Empty pipe system for installation before the base plate is poured
- For the later insertion of supply lines
- Standard-compliant, safe and tight house connection
- Gas, water, electricity, telecommunications
- DN25 to DN50 (gas / water)