We do not leave you alone
Schuck has been operating in the market for decades as a system supplier for valves and actuators. With this experience, we can offer tailor-made services for the customer.
We understand this service as a product-accompanying service. We accompany you until commissioning on site.
The most important requirement for the optimal construction, commissioning and maintenance of complex systems is a qualified team. Our technical staff trains technicians directly on the construction site.
We offer basic training for Schuck products with all functions, from setting up the systems on site to carrying out all pressure tests.
- Coverage of all trainings on site – at the project (theory and practice)
- Risk reduction when setting up the systems
- Reduction of occupational accidents also for third parties (eg subcontractors)
- Transport to destination without damage
- Technical support in the water pressure test of the systems
- Technical support during commissioning
- Immediate availability in case of unplanned downtime
- Guaranteed response time
- Early detection of problems by competent specialist staff on site
- Coverage of all service costs in the event of a fault
- Higher overall cost transparency for investment and operating costs
- Avoidance of consequential damage
- uptime guarantee
- Repair and repair including spare parts, according to the specifications
- Participation in process optimization of existing plants
- Troubleshooting 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Adjustment of contracts exactly to the specific customer situation
These service options are for a period of time and include the service offer defined above
- Analysis of the current machine status: target / actual comparison
- Control and readjustment of the settings
- Control and assessment of production results
- Status report with recommendations for economic operation and maintenance
- Implementation according to type-specific requirement after operating hours or min. 1 x / year