If there is currently no vacant position available for you, please feel free to send us a speculative application. For this, however, we ask you to observe some rules. Only in this way can we process your application effectively and purposefully. Fair for both sides.
We would like to know this
For speculative applications, it is particularly important to submit a revealing application. The more we know about you, the greater the opportunities for a common future. Therefore, please note the following points in your documents.
- What do you find the most interesting in particular in the Schuck Group and the desired employment relationship?
- What professional aims have you set for your future career in the medium term?
- Why are you the right person for the position you are looking for?
For a complete and significant application we ask you for the following documents:
- A personal letter about your intention
- Curriculum vitae with all educational and professional qualifications and your career steps
- Copies of all relevant documents (certificates, diplomas, confirmations of participation, training certificates, etc.)
- A preliminary transcript for students still in straining or applicants