The Schuck sleeve type SMU provides pure safety. It makes connecting, repairing, splitting or decommissioning a pipeline under pressure up to one bar very easy. The screwless, self-sealing connecting element captivates with its pure simplicity and ingeniously functioning sealing principle. The roll rings are not destroyed by professional welding (also autogenous) and thus the line can be welded under pressure safely and sustainably.
- PN 16 to PN 100
- DN 25 to DN 400
- Temperature range from -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Processing pressure up to 1 bar
- Operating medium gas (fluid group 1)
- For larger DN 400 see “SU”
- For pressures up to 4 bar see “SMH”